Innovation and Business Meetings during Be 4.0 Fair : Boost your transformation towards Industry of the Future!
BE 4.0, Industry of the future Fair will bring together 180 4.0 key players of the Great East area of France, Germany and Switzerland including international leaders, Start-up, SMEs.
Grand Est Region, Grand E-nov (the Innovation agency of Grand Est), and Entreprise Europe Network (EEN) organise B2B meetings during the whole 2 days of 20th and 21st of November.
5 GOOD REASONS TO ATTEND
These pre-organised meetings aim to :
- Meet futur partners, clients and key actors
- Give visibility to its company and know-how
- Initiate cross-borders contacts and collaborations,
- Share new technologies
- Optimize its participation.
|Industrial Automation ||Cybersecurity|
|Cloud computing||Bid Data|
|3D Design||Non destructive testing|
|Energy Efficiency||Additive manufacturing|
|Artificial Intelligence (AI)||Internet of things (IoT)|
|Predictive maintenance||Virtualization |
|Prototyping||Industrial Digital Network|
|Virtual Reality / Advanced Reality|
- July 2018 - 19/11/2018 : Registration
- 01/10/2018 - 19/11/2018 : Meetings selection
- 09/11/2018 : Preliminary Agenda
- 16/11/2018 : Final Agenda
- 20-21/11/2018 : B2B Meetings
B2B Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory as well as Registration to the Fair Industries of the Future.
Supported by :
- Entreprise Europe Network Sector Group Mobility